Planning a baby shower can seem overwhelming for first-time parents. You must consider other factors, such as communication, venue, activities, budget, and resources.
It can make all the difference between a great party and a disaster baby shower! Our baby gift specialists and baby shower planners have some tricks and tips. Gift Hampers Singapore is your online shop for party supplies and hamper gifts. We are happy to help you find the perfect baby shower idea and guide you through our baby shower planning process.
How to plan the perfect Baby Shower Party
Nine to ten weeks before the baby shower,
- From this point onwards, you can determine your budget and plan how you will use it. You can save a lot of money by budgeting well.
- The venue and date of the baby shower should be set. It is much easier to plan everything there.
- Make sure you have a guest list. Note their names, addresses, as well as RSVPs. This is especially important if the party is low-budget.
- You can choose a theme for your baby shower. There are many options for baby showers in Singapore. But if you’re looking for something more personal, this is the right time to start researching.
- Get your baby shower invites and thank-you cards today!
- Send your invites by mail. Give your guests enough time to respond.
- A decoration list and a list with baby shower gifts and baskets should be prepared. It is best to order these items in advance, as they may take some time to arrive. Check out these amazing gift ideas for baby showers!
- You can either start planning the menu or hire a caterer. Consider any allergies and food preferences, as well as possible alternatives for your guests.
- Make sure to have the gift registry (a list with baby shower gifts) available so guests can begin their baby shower gift-shopping journey as soon as possible.
Two to four weeks before the baby shower.
- You can order your favorite baby shower cake or cupcakes.
- Make sure you plan all activities including favors for baby showers, games, and prizes. It is time to make reservations for party rental supplies.
- Hire or assign someone to take photos at the baby shower.
- Confirm your reservations and follow up with guests who haven’t yet RSVPed.
- If you have the time, tidy up and clean up around your home.
A week before the baby shower,
- Finish any final touches and purchase foods that can be purchased in advance.
Relax and enjoy your baby shower with all your friends!